Update: Microsoft is now rolling out Windows 10 Redstone 4 build 16353 for Skip ahead fast ring insider members. Check out what’s fixed in this build. The ISO image files for the latest build is also available here.
Fixes in Windows 10 build 16353 (Redstone 4)
- When the Action Center is black (the default option) the “clear all”, “expand”/”collapse”, and “see more” link text will now all use your accent color – making them pop more and improving discoverability.
- Windows 10 build 16353.1000 updated the Action Center to now support a two finger touch gesture to dismiss all notifications. Place two fingers vertically within the Action Center near the edge opposite to the side of your screen. Then slide these fingers towards the side of the screen. You will notice all notification groups following your fingers and then dismissing as you slide your fingers off the side of the screen.
- Windows 10 build 16353.1000 fixed an issue in XAML resulting in text animations appearing slightly blurry in the last flight until the animation had stopped (for example, when loading the main page of Settings).
- Windows 10 build 16353.1000 fixed an issue resulting in the taskbar being unexpectedly thick if you booted up the PC while plugged in to an external monitor with a different DPI.
- fixed an issue that caused minimized per-monitor DPI aware windows to miss DPI changes and end up with a mix of DPI scaling upon restoring.
- fixed an issue from recent flights where when Slideshow was enabled resuming from sleep a second time might place the Lock screen in a state where it couldn’t be dismissed without pressing Ctrl + Alt + Del.
- fixed an issue resulting in an unexpected change in mouse sensitivity in the last flight for PCs using non-default display scaling.
- Windows 10 build 16353.1000 fixed an issue resulting in Asphalt 8 not accepting input in recent flights.
- Windows 10 build 16353.1000 fixed an issue resulting in progress wheels on certain websites in Microsoft Edge unexpectedly moving out of place during their rotation.
- Fixed an issue where the Windows Hello strings would appear on top of the page when performing a pin reset from the login screen.
Windows 10 build 16353 ISO files will be available later on our website. Check back for direct download links for Windows 10 build 16353 ISO images files.
Original Story: Microsoft is now testing Windows 10 build 16353 internally for PCs. The new Redstone 4 build 16353.1000 (rs_prerelease.170825-1423) was compiled on August 25, 2017. The company may release this build to Skip Ahead build testers this week.
According to Windows Insider team, these are initial RS4 builds, Insiders won’t see big changes or new features in upcoming releases. Currently, the Insider teams are focused on getting the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update ready for release.
Recently, Microsoft released the Fall Creators Update build 16278 to Fast Ring insiders. The builds were released with new features, bug fixes, and improvements.
Now you can download Windows 10 build 16278 ISO from the link below.