Windows 10 build 17115 is now available for download. This is the second insider build this week. The new build comes with bug fixes and improvements. In addition, the new privacy settings bring a new design to help our customers make focused choices about their privacy and offers two new settings for Inking & Typing and Find my device. Check out more details below.
Update: Windows 10 Build 17115 ISO files are now available here.
Windows 10 Build 17115 Patch Notes
A new privacy settings layout in the set up experience
Windows 10 that will include changes to the set up experience for privacy settings. This new design conveys focused information to help our customers make focused choices about their privacy and offers two new settings for Inking & Typing and Find my device.
Fixes in Windows 10 build 17115
- We fixed an issue where If you tried to open a file that was available online-only from OneDrive that hadn’t been previously downloaded to your PC (marked with a green checkmark in File Explorer), your PC could bugcheck (GSOD).
- We fixed an issue where post-install at the first user-prompted reboot or shutdown, a small number of devices experienced a scenario wherein the OS fails to load properly and might have entered a reboot loop state.
- We fixed an issue where the Microsoft Store might be completely broken or gone altogether after upgrading.
- We fixed an issue where when you denied Movies & TV access to your videos library (through the “Let Movies & TV access your videos library?” popup window or through Windows privacy settings), Movies & TV would crash when you navigated to the “Personal” tab.
- We fixed two issues impacting the usability of Windows Mixed Reality on the previous build (Windows Mixed Reality running at a very low frame rate (8-10fps), and a potential crash at startup that could cause Windows Mixed Reality to not work).
- We fixed an issue from recent flights resulting the Direct Messages section of Twitter.com potentially not rendering in Microsoft Edge.
- We fixed an issue from recent flights causing precision touchpads to periodically need a few tries to be able to move the mouse.
- We fixed an issue impacting the Italian touch keyboard layout where the period key would act as a delete key in UWP apps.
- We fixed an issue impacting the Czech touch keyboard layout where numbers on the &123 view couldn’t be inserted into UWP apps.
- We fixed an issue where you couldn’t use touch to interact with the Timeline scrollbar.
- We fixed an issue where a failed app update could result in that app becoming unpinned from the taskbar.
- We fixed an issue where the controls in the Focus Assist Settings subpages didn’t have accessible labels.
- We fixed an issue from the last few flights where after launching, minimizing, then closing UWP apps enough times, you would stop being able to launch UWP apps.
- There are currently no known issues for this flight however if any issues are discovered based off Insider feedback, we’ll add them here.
Windows 10 Build 17115 ISO files will be available later.