Windows 10 build 17127 is now available for download. The new build comes with Cortana improvements and much more. A new server-powered profile page is now added in Cortana to add and edit your favorite places. The places you add are used to give you traffic updates for your daily commute, and let you easily set reminders when you arrive or leave your places. Check out more details below. Also, Windows 10 build 17127 ISO download links will be available later on our website.
New in Windows 10 build 17127
A new profile page! A new server-powered profile page in Cortana for you to add and edit your favorite places. The places you add are used to give you traffic updates for your daily commute, and let you easily set reminders when you arrive or leave your places. To get to this page, head to the Notebook section of Cortana and click the button to the right of your name. This will soon extend beyond places to cover your Interests, Family, Accounts and more.
Cortana’s new Notebook goes international with improved performance: This new design is now available for all markets* and languages where Cortana is supported. In addition several performance improvements have been deployed that should make Notebook load faster. Note, some experiences may vary depending on the market you are in.
Learn to use a Skill in Notebook: Default Skills in Cortana’s Notebook (like Weather, Sports, and News) now come with a set of tips for questions you can ask Cortana to get you started – either click the suggestion, type it out yourself, or just talk to Cortana and she’ll pull up the information you requested.
*Cortana markets: United States, United Kingdom, Germany, Australia, Canada, India, Spain, China, Mexico, France, Italy, Japan, Brazil
Fixed in Windows 10 build 17127
- Fixed an issue where if you had your phone linked to your PC prior to upgrading, you’ll find it has become unlinked after upgrading.
- Fixed an issue that could result in Microsoft Edge crashing when turning off certain extensions.
- Fixed an issue where Narrator would crash when using scan mode to read dialogs in Microsoft Edge.
- Fixed an issue resulting in the page up and page down keys not working when using Microsoft Edge in Reading View.
- Fixed an issue resulting in focus being lost after using WIN+A to close the Action Center.
- Fixed an issue where if you switched your formatting to Japanese without having the Japanese language in your language list, newly installed apps wouldn’t appear in Start.
Windows Mixed Reality
- Fixed the performance regression for Windows Mixed Reality on hybrid laptops.
- Fixed the issue where the inbox apps would fail to load inside of Windows Mixed Reality and newly placed Holograms may be empty.
Known Issues in Windows 10 build 17127
- There are currently no known issues for this flight however if any issues are discovered based off Insider feedback, we’ll add them here.