Windows 10 build 17128 is now available for download. The new build comes with Cortana improvements. Cortana Show Me is now available for Insiders. Cortana will show you how to change settings step-by-step. On Build 17128, you will notice that the watermark at the lower right-hand corner of the desktop has disappeared.
Check out more details below. Also, Windows 10 build 17128 ISO download links will be available later on our website.
New in Windows 10 build 17128
Cortana Show Me, your guide to Windows 10 settings, which is now available for download in the Microsoft Store through this link. In our preview app, Cortana will show you how to change settings step-by-step.
In this release, you can launch guides directly from the app homepage, but check back soon for voice entry points. For Insiders, the app is available in English (US and UK) and in German. Insider team has created guides for 15 settings so far but stay tuned for further improvements and additional offerings.
Here’s the full list of guides:
- Update Windows
- Check if an app is installed
- Uninstall an app
- Change your desktop background
- Use Airplane Mode
- Change your display brightness
- Add nearby printers or scanners
- Change your default programs
- Change your screen resolution
- Turn off Windows Defender Security Center
- Run a security scan
- Change Wi-Fi settings
- Change your power settings
- Discover Bluetooth devices
- Check your version of Windows