Windows 10 build 17655 is now available for Skip ahead Insider members. The latest build comes with new features and improvements. The latest release brings a new and improved Mobile Broadband (MBB) USB class driver based on this Net Adapter framework. Check out more details below. Also, Windows 10 build 17655 ISO download links will be available later.
What’s New in Windows 10 Build 17655
- Introducing a new and improved Mobile Broadband (MBB) USB class driver based on this Net Adapter framework.
Fixed in Windows 10 Build 17655
- In this build, the brightness toggle from the Battery flyout in the Notification Area on the taskbar has been removed for an improved user experience.
- We fixed an issue in Microsoft Edge where dragging a favorite from one folder in the favorites bar to another didn’t work.
Known Issues in Windows 10 Build 17655
- We’re investigating an issue where the mouse cursor may disappear when hovering over certain UI elements and text fields.
- On resuming from sleep, the desktop may be momentarily visible before the Lock screen displays as expected.
- When Movies & TV user denies access to its videos library (through the “Let Movies & TV access your videos library?” popup window or through Windows privacy settings), Movies & TV crashes when the user navigates to the “Personal” tab.
- We’re aware of an issue that causes Narrator to read extra text when invoking Alt + Tab, and we’re working on a fix.
- Using arrow and Page Up / Page Down keys don’t work to scroll webpages in Microsoft Edge. You’ll need to use another input method (mouse, touch, or touchpad).
- If you complete the setup for a Windows Mixed Reality headset on this build, the headset will remain black until it is unplugged and reconnected to the PC.
Known issues for Sets & Office
- Sets UX for Office Win32 desktop apps is not final. The experience will be refined over time based on feedback.
- The top of some Win32 desktop app windows may appear slightly underneath the tab bar when created maximized. To work around the issue, restore and re-maximize the window.
- Closing one tab may sometimes minimize the entire set.
- Tiling and cascading windows, including features like “View Side by Side” in Word, will not work for inactive tabs.
- The Office Visual Basic Editor window will currently be tabbed but is not intended to be in the future.
- Opening an Office document while the same app has an existing document open may cause an unintended switch to the last active document. This will also happen when closing a sheet in Excel while other sheets remain open.
- Right-clicking a tab in Sets will not bring up a context menu in this build.
- Local files or non-Microsoft cloud files will not be automatically restored, and no error message will be provided to alert the user to that fact.