A new Windows 10 Camera app update 2017.1223.10.0 is now available for Insider members. The new update comes with a host of new features and changes. Fluent design support is now added to the app settings. In addition, “Manual focus” option is now available in ‘Settings’. Check out more details below.
Windows 10 Camera app 2017.1223.10.0 Changelog
- Fluent Design Support: Camera settings now support acrylic and reveal effects.
- Proportions: It is now possible to select multiple resolutions (and more details are now shown for resolution).
- Manual focus: In the function bar you can now find the new item “Manual focus” to adjust the focus of your cameras to your liking.
- The last used camera will always be remembered: If you close the app with “open” the front camera, once restarted will open the latter (or vice versa).
- Improvements with the brightness slider: It is now much smoother and shows the real brightness value selected to the user.
- It is no longer possible to rotate the capture button between scenes (photos, videos) with the touch.
- It is now possible to use all their cameras connected in parallel (if the operating system allows) on different windows of apps. Example: I’m recording video on my camera right and I can attach a photo to my email on my camera left.
If you are an insider member, you can now download this latest update from the Microsoft Store or from the link below.