Windows 10 IoT Core build 15058 is now available for Insiders. The latest IoT Insider build improve reliability. However, there are some known issues with the build like Network connectivity failures. Check out the full changelog below.
What’s new in Windows 10 IoT Core build 15058:
- Fixes to improve reliability.
- When updating the IoT Default App may be uninstalled.
- Network connectivity failures in MinnowBoard Max (MBM) firmware version 0.93. (Fixed in firmware version 0.94.).
- BluetoothLE paired devices may throw an exception and fail to function properly.
- F5 driver deployment from Visual Studio does not work on Windows 10 IoT Core build 15058.