Windows 10 IoT Core build 16184 is now available for Insiders. The new update comes with the bug fixes and other improvements.
However, there are still some known issues with the build with Network connectivity failures and BluetoothLE devices may fail to fully connect. Check out the full changelog below.
Windows 10 IoT Core build 16184:
New this build:
- General bug fixes to improve stability.
- Network connectivity failures in MinnowBoard Max (MBM) firmware version 0.93. (Fixed in firmware version 0.94.)
- Background applications cannot be launched from visual studio.
- BluetoothLE devices may fail to fully connect.
- F5 driver deployment from Visual Studio does not work on IoT Core.
- The power button is missing from Device Portal.
Check updates to download Windows 10 IoT Core build 16179.