Microsoft is now rolling out Windows 10 IoT Core build 17101 for Insiders. The new build update comes with the minor fixes and improvements. However, there are some known issues with this build like Settings entered before flashing do not get applied to the device. Also, F5 driver deployment from Visual Studio does not work on IoT Core. Check out the full changelog below.
What’s new in Windows 10 IoT Core build 17101
- General bug fixes
- F5 driver deployment from Visual Studio does not work on IoT Core.
- F5 application deployment of headed foreground UWP apps will not work on the first attempt. The second attempt should be successful.
- UWP startup apps will be replaced by IoT Core default app.
- Azure DM setup is not working.
- Settings entered before flashing (computer name, password and Wi-Fi profile) do not get applied to the device.
- Docker fails to start for the containers.
Check updates and download Windows 10 IoT Core build 17101.