Microsoft is now rolling out Windows 10 IoT Core build 17107 for Insiders. The new build update comes with the minor fixes and improvements. However, there are some known issues with this build like Settings entered before flashing do not get applied to the device. Also, F5 driver deployment from Visual Studio does not work on IoT Core. Check out the full changelog below.
What’s new in Windows 10 IoT Core build 17107
- General bug fixes
- F5 driver deployment from Visual Studio does not work on IoT Core.
- F5 application deployment of headed foreground UWP apps will not work on the first attempt. The second attempt should be successful.
- Can’t disable UWF.
- RPi3 does not boot in headless mode.
- Cannot install image using NOOBS.
- Hummingboard fails to boot when installing builds to eMMC.
- Unable to deploy Node.js sample in 64-bit.
- Docker fails to start for containers.
- Custom image for dragon board is not working.
Check updates and download Windows 10 IoT Core build 17107 .