Windows 10 update KB4051963 (OS Build 16299.98) download links are now available. Users will see new update 2017-11 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1709 for amd64-based Systems (KB4051963). The patch includes various Windows 10 Fall Creators Update fixes and improvements. Check out more details below.
New in Windows 10 v1709 update KB4051963 (OS Build 16299.98)
Addressed a script-related issue that caused Internet Explorer to stop working in some cases.
- Addressed issue with the Input Method Editor’s (IME) text input window for Internet Explorer.
- Addressed issue with rendering a graphics element in Internet Explorer.
- Windows 10 update KB4051963 (OS Build 16299.98) fixed an issue with form submissions in Internet Explorer.
- Addressed issue where the Location-hash is lost when navigating back if you previously navigated to an invalid URL.
- Addressed issue where applications may stop responding for customers who have internet or web proxies enabled using PAC script configurations. This is a result of a reentrancy deadlock in WinHTTP.dll. This can result in the following:
- Microsoft Outlook cannot connect to Microsoft Office365.
- Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge cannot successfully render any content (including local computer content, local network content, or web content).
- Cisco Jabber stops responding, which blocks messaging and telephony features.
- Any application or service that relies on WinHTTP is impacted.
- Windows 10 update KB4051963 (OS Build 16299.98) fixed a performance regression when users run full-screen Microsoft DirectX 9 games and applications.
- Addressed issue that prevents Forza Motorsport 7 and Forza Horizon 3 from running on some high-end gaming laptop configurations.
- Addressed issue where user selections for Feedback Frequency in Settings > Privacy > Feedback & diagnostics aren’t saved.
- Windows 10 update KB4051963 (OS Build 16299.98) fixed issue where RNDIS5 networking devices don’t get a valid IP address or don’t show network connectivity. If the issue continues after installing the update, you may need to uninstall and reinstall your Remote NDIS network adapter using Device Manager.
- Addressed issue where if a user manually changes the system’s time zone and doesn’t log off or restart, the new time doesn’t display on the Lockscreen clock.
- Windows 10 update KB4051963 (OS Build 16299.98) fixed issue that impacted some Epson SIDM (Dot Matrix) and TM (POS) printers, which were failing to print on x86 and x64-based systems. This issue affects KB4048955.
Check your update and download latest Windows 10 update KB4051963 (OS Build 16299.98) or 2017-11 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1709 for amd64-based Systems (KB4051963).
Also, you can download the update manually from here.