Windows 10 Mobile build 10.0.10586.682(update KB3198586) is now available. There is no new feature in this update. But update brings minor fix and improvements to Windows 10 devices. The latest cumulative update for Windows 10 1511 will push the build number to build 10586.679 for PC and Mobile build 10.0.10586.682.
New in Windows 10 Mobile Build 10.0.10586.682
- Improved the reliability of the Windows shell, Microsoft Edge, and Internet Explorer 11.
- Addressed issue with Japanese characters that are missing when converted by the Input Method Editor.
- Addressed issue with systems that randomly stop applying UNC Hardening group policy, leaving systems vulnerable until restarted.
- Addressed issue with proxy authentication that causes Windows Update downloads to fail.
- Addressed issue with point rendering in Internet Explorer 11 and Microsoft Edge.
- Addressed issue where users can’t navigate to Internet sites when a network is configured to use Web Proxy Auto Discovery (WPAD).
- Addressed issue where users can’t access Microsoft Store in an authenticated proxy environment.
- Addressed additional issues with enterprise security, Internet Explorer 11, Remote Desktop, datacenter networking, Windows shell, filter driver, the Access Point Name (APN) database, and wireless networking.
- Security updates to the Windows operating system, kernel-mode drivers, Microsoft Edge, Boot Manager, Internet Explorer 11, Common Log File System driver, Microsoft Virtual Hard Drive, Microsoft Video Control, Windows authentication methods, Windows File Manager, OpenType, and the Microsoft Graphics Component.