Windows 10 Mobile build 10.0.14393.1358 is now available for download. The new update brings bug fixes and performance improvements to the Windows mobile devices. The latest Windows 10 Mobile update will push the OS build number from build 14393.1230 to build 14393.1358. Microsoft also released. Microsoft also released
Microsoft also released Windows 10 update KB4022715 (Build 14393.1358) for PCs. Check out what’s fixed in the latest Mobile build 14393.1358 update.
New in Windows 10 Update Mobile build 10.0.14393.1358
- Fixed an issue where users cannot print enhanced metafiles (EMF) or documents containing bitmaps rendered out of bounds using the BitMapSection(DIBSection) function.
- Addressed issue where users may fail to access the Internet using a non-Microsoft proxy device after enabling Credential guard. The failure happens when NTLMv2 is used and the server does not send target information (TargetNameFields is 0) inside the NTLM CHALLENGE MESSAGE.
- Addressed issue where some Windows clients with Windows Information Protection (WIP) enabled cannot access their secured documents, such as protected documents or mail files. This may occur when the client connects to the enterprise network both directly and remotely (such as with a VPN connection).
- Addressed issue where Internet Explorer crashes when the Microsoft Active Accessibility application is running in the background.
Addressed an issue where certutil.exe could no longer generate an EPF file when attempting to recover a key for a version 1 style certificate.
Addressed an issue where the network interface description name of a network adapter is not updated in Hyper-V after a device driver update. Management of a NIC Team or vSwitch within Hyper-V Administrator or System Center Virtual Machine Manager may be affected.
Addressed issue where the Privacy Separator feature of a Wireless Access Point does not block communication between wireless devices on local subnets.
- Addressed issue that was causing devices to crash when hot plugging USB 3.0 Network Adapters
- Addressed an issue where users on Windows 7 SP1 clients connecting to a Windows Server 2016 based domain controller cannot run applications such as Internet Explorer for a period of approximately 10 minutes after logging on. This issue occurs after upgrading the enterprise domain controllers to Windows Server 2016.
- Windows 10 Mobile build 10.0.14393.1358 an issue where Cluster health service fails to report fault event to MAS HM component.
- Addressed an issue that was not allowing users to customize the Application list in their Start menu using the Remove All Programs list from the Start menu setting.
- Updated iDNA table to support resolving latest Unicode emoji characters from Punycode.
- Addressed issue where the end-user-defined characters (EUDCs) is not displayed.
- Addressed additional issues with updated time zone information, storage file system, Windows Update logs, USB, Start menu and taskbar and Windows Shell.
- Security updates to Microsoft Uniscribe, Windows kernel, Windows kernel-mode drivers, Microsoft Graphics Component, Internet Explorer, Windows Shell, Microsoft Windows PDF, Device Guard and Microsoft Edge.
In addition, the company also released mobile build 15063.414 for Creator Update users. Download the latest Windows 10 Mobile build 10.0.14393.1358 and see how it performs.