Windows 10 Mobile build 10.0.14393.1480 is now available for download. The new update brings bug fixes and performance improvements to the Windows mobile devices. The latest Windows 10 Mobile update will push the OS build number from build 14393.1378 to build 14393.1480. Microsoft also released.
Microsoft also released Windows 10 update KB4022723 (Build 14393.1480) for PCs. Check out what’s fixed in the latest Mobile build 14393.1480 update. Please note that the change log includes both PC and mobile fixes.
New in Windows 10 Update Mobile build 10.0.14393.1480
- Addressed issue introduced by KB4022723 where Internet Explorer 11 may close unexpectedly when you visit some websites.
- Addressed issue with race condition that causes Lync Edge servers to randomly crash (Stop Error D1). Any active, open session within a federated domain loses connectivity for conference calls, instant messaging, etc.
- Addressed issue with memory leaks in the nonpaged pool with the “NDnd” tag, which causes the OS to crash.
- Addressed issue with race condition that occurs when two threads try to reconstruct the hash table simultaneously.
- Addressed issue where Internet Explorer 11 stops responding when a user clicks an empty column header and then immediately holds down the SHIFT key and double-clicks.
- Addressed issue where the NewWindow3 event handler is never called in a managed WebBrowser class of .NET 4.6.
- Addressed issue in Internet Explorer 11 where a text node returned from the DOMParser may be incorrect when MutationObserver for childList and subtree is active.
- Addressed issue in Internet Explorer 11 where a crash can occur in limited scenarios when using the Find feature (Ctrl+F).
- Security updates to the Windows shell, Microsoft Graphics Component, Windows Search, Windows kernel, Windows kernel-mode drivers, the .NET Framework, Windows Server, Windows Virtualization, Windows Storage and File Systems, Datacenter Networking, Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft PowerShell, Microsoft Edge, and the Microsoft Scripting Engine.