Windows 10 Mobile build 10.0.14393.1715 is now available for download. The new update brings minor bug fixes and improvements to the Windows mobile devices. In addition, the latest Windows 10 Mobile update will push the OS build number from build 14393.1670 to build 14393.1715.
Microsoft also released Windows 10 update KB4038788 Build 15063.608 for Windows 10 1703 for PCs. Check out full patch note below.
New in Windows 10 Update Mobile build 10.0.14393.1715
- Addressed issue where Windows Error Reporting doesn’t clean up temporary files when there is a redirection on a folder.
- Updates to Internet Explorer 11’s navigation bar with search box.
- Addressed issue in Internet Explorer where undo is broken if character conversion is canceled using IME.
- Addressed issue in Internet Explorer where graphics render incorrectly.
- Addressed issue where some Windows clients receive a 0xc0000005 ACCESS_VIOLATION error when trying to install drivers.
- Addressed issue where a race condition may cause a blue screen on the server when Windows Server uses IPSec.
- Addressed issue where Internet Explorer sometimes fails to display webpages correctly when a user installs Windows with the CopyProfile unattend setting.
- Re-release of MS16-087- Security update for Windows print spooler components.
- Security updates to Microsoft Graphics Component, Windows kernel-mode drivers, Windows shell, Microsoft Uniscribe, Microsoft Edge, Windows scripting, Device Guard, Windows TPM, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Scripting Engine, Windows Hyper-V, Windows kernel, and the Windows DHCP Server.
Check your phone update and download latest Windows 10 Mobile build 10.0.14393.1715 on your device.