Windows 10 Mobile build 10.0.14393.2126 is now available for download. The latest update brings reliability improvements and fixes for cellular connectivity. In addition, the update also addressed the issue that causes online video playback to stop responding. Windows 10 PC users with Anniversary Update is also receiving update KB4088787 (OS Build 14393.2125). Check out more details below.
Fixed in Windows 10 Mobile build 10.0.14393.2126
Addresses issue with printing XML documents with Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge.
- Addresses issue where Internet Explorer stops working when using F12-based developer tools.
- Updates legacy Document Mode cell visibility in Internet Explorer.
- Addresses issue where Internet Explorer is unresponsive in certain scenarios when a Browser Helper Object is installed.
- Addresses issue that causes online video playback to stop responding.
- Addresses issue where an AD FS server issue causes the WID AD FS database to become unusable after a restart. This might prevent the AD FS service from starting.
- Due to recent work with our antivirus (AV) partners, AV software has now reached a sustained level of broad compatibility with Windows updates. After analyzing the available data, we’re lifting the AV compatibility check for the March 2018 Windows security updates for supported Windows 10 devices through Windows Update. We’ll continue to require that AV software be compatible. Devices with known AV driver compatibility problems will be blocked from updates. We recommend that customers check installed AV software compatibility with their AV provider.
- Addresses issue in which WPF applications that are running on touch or stylus-enabled systems may stop working or stop responding after some time without any touch activity.
- Security updates to Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Microsoft Scripting Engine, Microsoft Windows Search component, Windows Desktop Bridge, Microsoft Graphics component, Windows Kernel, Windows Shell, Windows MSXML, Windows Datacenter Networking, Windows Installer, and Windows Hyper-V.
Check your mobile update and download the latest Windows 10 Mobile build 10.0.14393.2126.