Update: Microsoft released new cumulative update build 14393.222 for PC insider members. We have updated mobile build 10.0.14393.221 changelog.
Microsoft is now rolling out Windows 10 Mobile build 10.0.14393.221. The update is now available for everyone on the 14393 Release Preview branch. The company did not release any changelog yet but as always the update brings bug fixes and optimizations.
New in Windows 10 Mobile build 10.0.14393.221
- The new update brings improved support for networks by adding new entries to the Access Point Name (APN) database.
- Fixed the issue causing “Print all linked documents” to not work in Internet Explorer 11.
- Fixed an issue preventing some users from changing the default download location in Windows 10 Mobile.
- Mobile Build 10.0.14393.221 fixed an issue causing unnecessary notifications about fixing Microsoft account in Windows 10 Mobile.
- Fixed additional issues with multimedia, Windows kernel, Windows shell, enterprise security, storage file system, Remote Desktop, core platform, Hyper-V platform, Windows Update for Business, display kernel, near field communication (NFC), input and composition, Bluetooth, Microsoft Lync 2010 compatibility, Windows Storage API, app registration, Trusted Platform Module, Group Policy, Internet Explorer 11, virtual private network (VPN), BitLocker, wireless networking, datacenter networking, Cortana, PowerShell, Active Directory, connection manager and data usage, Microsoft Edge, Windows Recovery Environment, file clustering, Universal Windows Platform (UWP) apps, audio playback settings, DShow Bridge, app compatibility, licensing, cloud infrastructure, domain name system (DNS) server, network controller, USB barcode reader, and Adobe Flash Player.
Releasing build to Release Preview Branch means the update is coming to end users soon. Microsoft may also release build 14393.222 to end users. The company is testing it internally. We can expect this update to be released today or next month. The company did not release any PC build update yet.