Microsoft is now rolling out a new Windows 10 Mobile Build 10.0.15051.0 to Fast Ring insiders. Previously, Windows Insider team released Windows 10 Mobile Build 10.0.15043.0 to insiders.
The latest Windows 10 Insider Preview build 15051 (rs2_release) brings bug fixes and other improvements. Check out full details below.
Fixed in Windows 10 Mobile Build 10.0.15051.0
- Fixed an issue resulting in certain inbox apps, such as Calculator, Outlook Mail, Outlook Calendar, Groove Music, no longer being present on the system after a hard reset.
- Fixed an issue resulting in Groove Music not resuming playback after ending a phone call if the app became suspended during the call.
- Fixed an issue where periodically attaching larger photos to a message in Messaging wouldn’t work.
- Fixed an issue from recent flights where, in certain apps, if you had selected editable text and pressed Shift on the keyboard, the keyboard would crash.
- Fixed an issue impacting certain UWP apps using pivots, such as the News app, where the pivot control could end up becoming offset after quickly swiping through the pivots.
- Fixed an issue where asking Cortana to read a text message over Bluetooth with many back to back emoji would result in high-pitched distorted noise.
- Fixed an issue where after upgrading some Insiders were unexpectedly seeing the full QWERTY keyboard on the lock screen instead of the pin pad.
Known issues with Windows 10 Mobile Build 15051
- Discovered a bug that causes background tasks to not run in the background like they should such as OneDrive’s camera roll sync feature. Please, double check your photos have synced to OneDrive on the latest builds.
- If your device experiences an unexpected reboot, in some cases you may lose your call, text, and email history may be lost.
- Speech packs may be unable to download on this build.