Microsoft is now rolling out a new Windows 10 Mobile Build 10.0.15055.0 to Fast Ring insiders. Microsoft also released Windows 10 Build 15055 PC build.
Previously, Windows Insider team released Windows 10 Mobile Build 10.0.15051.0 to insiders. The latest Windows 10 Insider Preview build 15055 (rs2_release) brings bug fixes and other improvements. Check out full details below.
Fixed in Windows 10 Mobile Build 10.0.15051.0
- Fixed an issue from recent flights where the volume control might stop working when listening to music in Groove after an endpoint change (for example plugging in headphones).
- Improved speech reliability by fixing a bug where Cortana was unexpectedly failing with a connection error.
- Fixed an issue where multi-turn Cortana speech interactions weren’t working (for example, when creating a reminder in multiple parts, as opposed to doing it in a single sentence).
Known issues with Windows 10 Mobile Build 15055
- Windows team discovered a bug that causes background tasks to not run in the background like they should such as OneDrive’s camera roll sync feature. Please, double check your photos have synced to OneDrive on the latest builds.
- If your device experiences an unexpected reboot, in some cases you may lose your call, text, and email history may be lost. We’re actively investigating this issue.
- There is a bug in this build that can cause a number of inbox apps to fail to launch (such as Store). There is no workaround to reset the Store unfortunately. This issue also prevents you from taking any app updates from the Store if the Store works for you. A workaround for this is to uninstall the app and reinstall the app from the Store. This issue will be fixed in the next build. Speech packs may be unable to download on this build.
- Some users are reporting that pages are constantly reloading or refreshing, especially while they are in the middle of scrolling them in Microsoft Edge. Windows team is investigating.