Microsoft is now rolling out a new Windows 10 Mobile Build 10.0.15063.0 to Fast Ring insiders. Microsoft also released Windows 10 Build 15063 PC build. The latest build fixed the issue where in some cases you may lose your call, text, and email history may be lost if your device experiences an unexpected reboot.
Previously, Windows Insider team released Windows 10 Mobile Build 10.0.15055.0 to insiders. The latest Windows 10 Insider Preview build 15063 (rs2_release) brings bug fixes and other improvements. Check out full details below.
Fixed in Windows 10 Mobile Build 10.0.15063.0
- Fixed the bug causing a number of inbox apps to fail to launch (such as Store) and also preventing any app updates from the Store from working. Thank you all for sending us feedback around this.
- Fixed the bug causing background tasks to not run in the background like they should such as OneDrive’s camera roll sync feature. Background tasks should be working again as expected and your camera roll will sync to OneDrive again.
- Fixed the issue where in some cases you may lose your call, text, and email history may be lost if your device experiences an unexpected reboot.
- Speech Packs should download and install normally.
- Fixed an issue for Insiders with certain cars resulting in connection failures after pairing Bluetooth.
- Fixed an issue where replacing the default APN for LTE on the phone wouldn’t work.
Known issues with Windows 10 Mobile Build 15063
- Updating from the Windows 10 Anniversary Update (Build 14393) directly to this build won’t work. There will be an extra hop required to get to this build. If you use WDRT to go re-flash your device and join the Fast ring, you will not be offered this build and instead offered Build 15055. Once you’re on Build 15055, your device will find Build 15063 and take the update then.
- Some users are reporting that pages are constantly reloading or refreshing, especially while they are in the middle of scrolling them in Microsoft Edge.