Windows 10 Mobile build 10.0.14393.1770 is now available for download. The company also rolled out update KB4041691 (OS Build 14393.1770) for PCs. The latest update brings reliability improvements and fixes for cellular connectivity.
In addition, the has fixed an issue in Microsoft Edge where on first launch after installing KB4038788, or periodically thereafter, users may observe performance issues or unresponsiveness until the next launch of the browser
What’s new in Windows 10 Mobile build 10.0.14393.1770
Addressed issue where the Universal CRT caused the linker (link.exe) to stop working for large projects.
- Addressed issue with form submissions in Internet Explorer.
- Addressed issue with rendering a graphics element in Internet Explorer.
- Fixed an issue with docking and undocking Internet Explorer windows.
- Fixed an issue caused by a pop-up window in Internet Explorer.
- Addressed issue where a vendor API deleted data unexpectedly.
- Addressed issue where SD propagation stops working when you manually trigger Security Descriptor propagation (SDPROP) by setting the RootDse attribute FixupInheritance to 1. After setting this attribute, SD propagation and permissions changes made on Active Directory objects don’t propagate to child objects. No errors are logged.
- Addressed access violation in LSASS that occurs during startup of domain controller role conditions. A race condition causes the violation when account management calls occur while the database is refreshing internal metadata. A password reset or change is one of the management calls that may trigger this problem.
- Addressed issue where USBHUB.SYS randomly causes memory corruption that results in random system crashes that are extremely difficult to diagnose.
- Addressed issue where the ServerSecurityDescriptor registry value does not migrate when you upgrade to Windows 10 1607. As a result, users might not be able to add a printer using the Citrix Print Manager service. Additionally, they might not be able to print to a client redirected printer, a Citrix universal print driver, or a network printer driver using the Citrix universal print driver.
- Security updates to Microsoft Windows Search Component, Windows kernel-mode drivers, Microsoft Graphics Component, Internet Explorer, Windows kernel, Microsoft Edge, Windows Authentication, Windows TPM, Device Guard, Windows Wireless Networking, Windows Storage and Filesystems, Microsoft Windows DNS, Microsoft Scripting Engine, Windows Server, Microsoft JET Database Engine, and the Windows SMB Server.
Check your device update and download latest Windows 10 Mobile build 10.0.14393.1770.