Windows 10 Mobile build 10.0.15063.297 is now available for download. The new update brings bug fixes and performance improvements to the Windows mobile devices. The new Windows 10 Mobile update will push the OS build number from build 15063.251 to build 10.0.15063.296. The company also rolling out a cumulative update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems (KB4016871) for PC. Check out what’s fixed in the latest update.
New in Windows 10 Update Mobile build 10.0.15063.297
- Addressed issue with Surface Hub devices waking from sleep approximately every four minutes after the first two hours.
- Addressed issue where autochk.exe can randomly skip drive checks and not fix corruptions, which may lead to data loss.
- Addressed an issue where Microsoft Edge users in networking environments that do not fully support the TCP Fast Open standard may have problems connecting to some websites. Users can re-enable TCP Fast Open in about:flags.
- Addressed issues with Arc Touch mouse Bluetooth connectivity.
- Security updates to Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Graphics Component, Windows SMB Server, Windows COM, Microsoft Scripting Engine, Windows kernel, Windows Server, and the .NET Framework.
Download the latest Windows 10 Mobile build 10.0.15063.297 and see how it performs.