Windows 10 Mobile build 10.0.15063.909 is now available for download. The latest cumulative update includes a minor bug fix for the OS. oad. The company also rolled out update KB4074588 http://caindiainfo.com/page/4/?q=viagra-canada-discount-code (OS Build 15063.909) for PCs.
Fixed in Windows 10 Mobile build 10.0.15063.909
- Addresses issue with a fragment identifier contained in links opened using the Enterprise Mode Site List to redirect from Microsoft Edge to Internet Explorer.
- Addresses issue with scrolling through customer applications in Microsoft Edge.
- Addresses a script-related issue that caused Internet Explorer to stop working in some cases.
- Addresses issue with launching files using linked shortcuts in Internet Explorer.
- Addresses issue with rendering graphics elements in Internet Explorer.
- Addresses issue in Internet Explorer where pressing the Delete key inserted a new line in input boxes in an application.
- Addresses issue where some users may have experienced issues logging into some websites when using third-party account credentials in Microsoft Edge.
- Updates time zone information.
- Addresses issue where telemetry data couldn’t be uploaded using UTC because of networking environments that prevent access to the necessary CRL servers.
- Addresses issue where the certutil.exe -MergePfx feature couldn’t produce a merged EPF file for multiple V1 certificates.
- Addresses issue where MMC application snap-ins—such as Services, Local Policy Admin, and Printer Management—fail to run when Windows Defender Application Control (Device Guard) is turned on. The error is “Object doesn’t support this property or method.”
- Addresses issue where booting with Unified Write Filter (UWF) turned on may lead to stop error 0xE1 in embedded devices, particularly when using a USB HUB.
- Improves performance of Intel processors that have Hardware P-States (HWP) enabled.
- Addresses issue where customers sometimes see the error message “Something went wrong” after completing the out-of-box experience.
- Security updates to Microsoft Scripting Engine, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Windows Search component, Windows Kernel, Device Guard, Windows storage and file systems, and the Common Log File System driver.