Microsoft Windows 10 Mobile Build 10.0.15222.0 feature2 now available to Fast Ring insiders. The latest build brings minor fixes and improvements to mobile OS. The company also released Windows 10 Redstone 3 build 16215 for PC Insiders.
Previously, Microsoft released build 10.0.15213 for mobile fast ring Insider members. Check out what Microsoft has fixed in the latest insider build for Mobile users.
Fixed in Windows 10 Mobile Build 10.0.15222.0 feature2
- The copyright date is correctly showing 2017 now under Settings > System > About.
- We fixed an issue where WhatsApp would not launch after updating to the latest Mobile builds.
- We fixed an issue with using the Japanese 12 Key soft keyboard where the “right arrow” key did not input a space
- We fixed an issue with the Bulgarian keyboard localization for the HP Lap Dock in Continuum.
- We have further improved the reliability of notifications for apps with a paired Bluetooth device, such as Fitbit.
- Improved the Time & Language settings page UX for Speech and Keyboard language downloads. Previously, the status would show “Downloading” for speech and “Installing” for keyboard. Unless, the user tapped on the language or navigated to the Update & Security settings page, there was no indication that a restart is required to complete the installation. Now when the update reaches the reboot pending state, a “Restart Required” is displayed under the language.
- We fixed several enterprise device management issues.
- We fixed an issue where notifications and Cortana’s cross-devices settings on your device were not being mirrored to your PC.
Issues with Windows 10 Mobile Build 10.0.15222.0 feature2
- In some cases, the WeChat app may crash on launch.
Interestingly, last week’s accidental release of build 16212.1001 confirmed that the company is also working on Fall Creators Update(Redstone 3) for mobile devices. Previously, a new ‘feature2’ branch had been created for Mobile devices to push builds starting with 15xxx to selected devices.
If you are an insider member, check your update and download Windows 10 Mobile Build 10.0.15222.0 feature2.