A new Camera app update version 1016.12 for Windows 10 Mobile released. Camera app update brings new UI layout and features. The latest update is only available for fast ring insiders. Check out what’s new in the update.
New in Windows Camera 1016.12
- Enjoy taking photos, videos, and panoramas with our higher-contrast capture buttons.
- Set a photo timer right from the camera dashboard with our new toggle control.
- Get to Settings faster! Now, launch into Settings directly from the camera UI.
- Access your camera roll with one hand from its new spot on the screen.
- Zoom more easily with the new zoom slider.
- Make sure you nailed the shot, with a more noticeable capture animation.
- Change between front- and rear-facing cameras with a more prominent button control.
- On PC, use the spacebar as a shortcut to take pictures.
If you are an insider member you can download Windows Camera build 1016.11 from Windows Store or from below link.
[appbox windowsstore 9wzdncrfjbbg]