Update: Microsoft official Windows 10 Build 14931 ISO now released. If you are an Insider member you can now download Redstone 2 ISOs. Read more here.
Microsoft is now rolling out Build 14931 for PC to Windows Insiders in the Slow ring. The latest build also includes fixes released with update KB3195841.
New in Windows 10 Build 14931
- Fixed: While using Narrator and Groove Music, if you navigate to the progress bar while a song is playing then Narrator will continually speak the progress of the song e.g. update with the current time of the progress bar every second. The result is you will be unable to listen to the song or hear any other control you navigate to.
- Fixed: For keyboard users, using tab to navigate the Settings app will not work in this build. The arrow keys should work as a temporary workaround.
- Fixed the issue causing people to experience a black screen when signing out and switching to another user account and unable to log in to that account.
- Fixed the issue causing the built-in Windows 10 apps such as Calculator, Alarms & Clock, and Voice Recorder to not work after updating to a new build.
Know Issues with Windows 10 R2 Build 10.0.14931
- Oracle VM VirtualBox will crash on launch after upgrading to this build.
- Optional components may not work after upgrading to this build. To get it working again, go to “Turn Windows features on or off”, scroll down and check the right optional component and click ok. After a reboot, the optional component will be enabled again.
- Tencent apps and games will cause your PC to bugcheck (bluescreen).