Update 2: Microsoft is now rolling out Windows 10 insider preview build 14931 for fast ring insiders. The company did not release mobile build due to some issues.
Fixed in Windows 10 PC Build 14931
- Insider team has fixed the issue causing people to experience a black screen when signing out and switching to another user account and unable to log into that account.
- An issue regarding the built-in Windows 10 apps such as Calculator, Alarms & Clock, and Voice Recorder to not work after updating to a new build is now fixed with build 14931.
Known issues in Redstone 2 Build 14931
- While using Narrator and Groove Music, if you navigate to the progress bar while a song is playing then Narrator will continually speak the progress of the song e.g. update with the current time of the progress bar every second. The result is you will be unable to listen to the song or hear any other control you navigate to.
- Oracle VM VirtualBox will crash on launch after upgrading to build 14931.
- Optional components may not work after upgrading to build 14931. To get it working again, go to “Turn Windows features on or off”, scroll down and check the right optional component and click ok. After a reboot, the optional component will be enabled again.
- Build 14931 has some issues for keyboard users, using tab to navigate the Settings app. The arrow keys should work as a temporary workaround.
- Tencent apps and games will cause your PC to bugcheck (bluescreen).
Update: Microsoft is preparing to release Windows 10 Redstone 2 build 14931 and Mobile build 10.0.14931.1000 for insiders soon.
Original Story: Microsoft Windows insider team is now testing Windows 10 PC build 14931 and mobile build 10.0.14931.1000 internally. The latest internal build is compiled on September 16, 2016.
Recently, Microsoft rolled out build 14926 for fast ring insider members. There are few new features in the latest Redstone 2 build. The company also released Mobile build 10.0.14926 which unfortunately bring some issues for insiders.