Update: Microsoft is now rolling out Cumulative Update KB3176927 or Windows 10 insider build 14393.5. The new update is available for PCs and Mobile insiders.
Fixes in KB3176927 or build 14393.5:
- Build 14393.5 has improved reliability and performance of Microsoft Edge with AdBlock and LastPass extensions enabled. These extensions should continue to work after installing other extension updates from the Store.
- Build 14393.5 has fixed an issue causing the battery to drain due to runaway CPU processes while a device is idle. We also fixed a battery life issue due to the proximity sensor always running on some devices.
- Build 14393.5 has fixed an issue causing Store apps to stop launching due to a licensing issue.
- KB3176927 has fixed an issue that results in Windows Updates being delayed on systems with Connected Standby.
- KB3176927 has also fixed an issue where the Korean IME would not have the correct composition on some custom TSF3 edit controls on PC.
- Insider team fixed an issue where you might not be able to type in text into Search or some Store apps without having to restart the process.
- KB3176927 has fixed an issue where keyboard input on some Windows tablet devices would not rotate to landscape normally
Original Story: Microsoft is now working on another cumulative update for Windows 10 Anniversary Update RTM build. New leak shows that Windows 10 insider update for PC build 14393.5 and Mobile build 10.0.14393.5 is coming next. This build is compiled on June 21, 2016.
This upcoming update build 10.0.14393.5 could be the last update or Zero-Day patch before final release. Insider team is working hard to fix all remaining issues with the RTM build. After this update, insiders may get their hands on Windows 10 Anniversary Update Build 14393 ISO or build 14393.5 ISO.
— BuildFeed (@buildfeed) July 23, 2016
Today, Microsoft also released first Cumulative Update KB3176925 or build 14393.3 for Windows 10 RTM build for PC and Mobiles. The new update is available for all insiders running Windows 10 anniversary update RTM build. The update KB3176925 includes fixes and improvements for both PCs and Mobiles.
Microsoft is releasing its Windows 10 Anniversary Update on August 2. For a reminder, Windows 10 free upgrade is also coming to an end on July 29. So if you are still on older OS you can upgrade now for free.