Update: Microsoft is now rolling out cumulative update KB3176932 Windows 10 build 14393.82 and Mobile build 10.0.14393.82 for insider members. If the new update does not show up for you, switch to release preview ring.
New in KB3176932 build 14393.82 (10.0.14393.82)
- Improved reliability of Network Controller, DNS server, gateways, Storage Spaces Direct, Group Managed Service Accounts, remote procedure calls (RPC), PowerShell, Internet Explorer, printer pairing and interoperability, the Windows kernel, Media Core, the Store, Connected Standby, Cluster Health service, the Hypervisor debugger and platform, and Active Directory.
- Improved performance for Storage Spaces Direct (S2D) with many nodes or disks, scrolling lists on Xbox, DHCP address acquisition, Active Directory queries, and the Cluster Health service.
- Fixed an issue that prevents external media from playing on Xbox One using the Cast to Device menu.
- Fixed an issue that causes the Mouse events to be not recognized sometimes in Internet Explorer.
- Fixed an issue that slows the rendering and resizing of nested tables in Internet Explorer.
- Fixed an issue that was not causing the UI layout to be updated correctly in Internet Explorer 11 quirks mode.
- Fixed an issue that was causing nodes to be disconnected from a Cluster service intermittently.
- Fixed an issue with the 3G and 4G options not shown correctly in Windows 10 Mobile settings.
- Fixed an additional issues with MDM enrollment for an Azure Active Directory tenant, software compatibility, poor rendering of Yu Gothic font family, Cortana, slow connections to cluster shares, Xbox One cannot launch the Netflix app using the DIAL protocol, Xbox sound volume and music playback, all video stops while audio plays in a Movies & TV app, incorrect scaling of Internet Explorer’s first-run dialog, driver setup, Windows Update for Business, apps failing to install after resetting device, boot failure with Hyper-V and BitLocker enabled, Cache Manager, Cluster Health service, cannot alter roles and features on a locked down machine, disk-to-enclosure mappings not working, PowerShell, missing lock screen image, fitness tracker not recognized as a mass storage device, synchronization not working between Intune and Azure Active Directory (AAD), failed Wi-Fi Skype calls, poor streaming playback using progressive download, failed cancellation of Store download, extensions for Microsoft Edge, incorrect Lock screen UI after resuming from hibernate and sleep and blocked installation of Store game bundles.
Original Story: New leaks suggest that Microsoft is now testing Windows 10 update Build 14393.82 and Mobile build 10.0.14393.82. This leaked build is compiled on August 5, 2016. Previously, insider team was testing build 14393.67, which is now released to Insider members.
— BuildFeed (@buildfeed) August 10, 2016
Microsoft Windows Insider team is now testing new Redstone 2 builds. Microsoft also shared new information about upcoming Redstone 2 builds. Soon fast ring insider will get their hands on the first R2 build. The first Redstone 2 build is coming next week.
Meanwhile, the company has released new cumulative update KB3176495(Windows 1607 build 14393), KB3176493 (for Windows 1511 build 10586) and KB3176492 (Windows 1507 build 10240) for customers. Check Windows updates for new cumulative updates.