Microsoft is now rolling out Cumulative update KB3176929 for Windows 10 Build 14393.10 for the slow ring and preview release ring members. Earlier today Microsoft released KB3176929 for fast ring users only. The new patch also pushed Windows 10 Build 10.0.14393.5 to build 10.0.14393.10. This is the last update for Windows 10 Anniversary Update before public release.
What’s Fixed in Update KB3176929 build 10.0.14393.10
- Improved reliability of background tasks and extensions for Microsoft Edge.
- Addressed licensing issue that prevents apps from activating.
- Addressed issue that prevents changing display orientation after attaching a keyboard dock.
- Addressed issue with scheduled update scans that are delayed during Connected Standby.
- Addressed issue that sometimes prevent Extensible Application Markup Language (XAML) apps from receiving keyboard input.
- Addressed issue with event logging that creates very large virtual allocations.
- Addressed issues that cause high battery drain when a Windows 10 Mobile device is idle or the screen is off.
- Addressed additional issues with Cortana, Microsoft Query and Microsoft Excel compatibility, and the Korean Input Method Editor (IME).
Microsoft already released two Cumulative Updates KB3176925 and KB3176927 for Windows 10 RTM build. Both updates available for PC and Mobile insiders. Microsoft is releasing its Windows 10 Anniversary Update today.