New Windows 10 cumulative update KB3206632 is now available. The Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems (KB3206632) is rolling out to Windows 10 anniversary update users.
The latest update brings bug fixes and other under the hood improvements. The company also released Windows 10 mobile build 10.0.14393.576. Check your update for Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems (KB3206632).
Fixed in Windows 10 update KB3206632 build 14393.576
- Improved reliability of Security Support Provider Interface.
- Addressed a service crash in CDPSVC that in some situations could lead to the machine not being able to acquire an IP address.
- Addressed issue where a Catalog-signed module installation does not work on Nano Server.
- Addressed issue with Devices left with Hello on for an excessive amount of time will not go into power savings mode.
- Addressed issue with gl_pointSize to not work properly when used with drawElements method in Internet Explorer 11.
- Addressed issue where Azure Active Directory-joined machines after upgrading to Windows 10 Version 1607 cannot sync with Exchange.
- Addressed additional issues with app compatibility, updated time zone information, Internet Explorer.
- Security updates to Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Uniscribe, Common Log File System Driver.
Update: If your update stuck midway, fail to install or ‘no internet connection’ issues appear after installation, we’ve posted some fixes related to these issues. Check out the link below.
Update 2: There are reports that Microsoft has fixed the ‘No Internet Connection’ issue with this cumulative update. This issue appeared first time with the last Update KB3201845 build 14393.479 for Windows 10 Anniversary Update. Microsoft had suggested a fix for this issue, but now the new update has fixed ‘No Internet Connection’ error.