Microsoft has released Windows 10 update KB4016240 build 15063.250 for Creators Update users. The latest update brings bug fixes and under the hood performance improvements to the OS. Previously, the company released update KB4016240 build 15063.138.
Microsoft has already delivered Windows 10 version 1703 also refer to as Windows 10 Creators Update to the end users. The update brings many new features and performance enhancements.
According to the company, the Creators Update will progressively roll out to everyone. The new update may take some time or months to reach you. However, if you can’t wait for that long, you can download ISO files from here.
Fixed in Windows 10 update KB4016240 Build 15063.250
- Addressed issue where VMs might experience loss in network connectivity while provisioning IP addresses.
- Addressed issue that does not initiate a remote ring on the device when RemoteRing Configuration Service Provider (CSP) is used.
- Addressed issue where a memory leak occurs in Internet Explorer when hosting pages containing nested framesets that load cross-domain content.
- Addressed issue that causes users to get logged out from Web applications intermittently.
- Addressed issue with a very dim internal monitor that may occur when booting with the external monitor only and then switching to the built-in panel only.
- Addressed issue where running Win32 Direct3D applications or games in full-screen exclusive mode causes the system to become unresponsive when resuming from Connected Standby.
- Addressed issue where when upgrading to Windows 10, version 1703, with the system language set to Chinese, the progress page displays geometric shapes instead of the correct localized strings.
- Addressed issue that prevents the lock screen from being disabled using Group Policy on Professional SKUs.
- Addressed issue in Windows Forms configuration options, which causes antivirus applications to stop working at startup.
- Addressed additional issues with compatibility, Internet Explorer, and Microsoft Edge.
Recently, Microsoft also released first Windows 10 Redstone 3 build 16179 and Mobile build 10.0.15207.0 feature 2 for Fast Ring Insiders. However, there is no new feature in the update as Windows Insider team is focused on making some refinements to OneCore. The next major update for Windows 10 will include new features like Project NEON UI and more. The upcoming Redstone 3 update is expected to release later this year.
Check your update and download Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1703 for x64-based Systems (KB4016240) build OS Build 15063.250.