Microsoft Windows 10 update KB4016871 (OS build 15063.296) is now available for download. The new update is only applicable for Creators Update users. The latest update brings bug fixes and under the hood performance improvements to the OS. The previous month, update KB4016240 build 15063.250 was rolled out for users.
Fixed in Windows 10 update KB4016871 build 15063.296
- Addressed issue with Surface Hub devices waking from sleep approximately every four minutes after the first two hours.
- Addressed issue where autochk.exe can randomly skip drive checks and not fix corruptions, which may lead to data loss.
- Addressed an issue where Microsoft Edge users in networking environments that do not fully support the TCP Fast Open standard may have problems connecting to some websites. Users can re-enable TCP Fast Open in about:flags.
- Addressed issues with Arc Touch mouse Bluetooth connectivity.
- Security updates to Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Graphics Component, Windows SMB Server, Windows COM, Microsoft Scripting Engine, Windows kernel, Windows Server, and the .NET Framework.
Recently, Microsoft also released first Windows 10 Redstone 3 build 16188 and mobile build 10.0.15210.0 feature 2 for Fast Ring Insiders. The next major update for Windows 10 (Redstone 3) will include new features like Project NEON UI and more. The R3 update is expected to release later this year.
Check your update and download Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1703 for x64-based Systems (KB4016871) build OS Build 15063.296.