Microsoft Windows 10 update KB4019473 (OS Build 10586.916) is now available for download. The latest update brings bug fixes and under the hood performance improvements to the OS. Check out what’s new and changed in this build.
Fixed in Windows 10 update KB4019473 Build 10586.916
- Addressed issue that causes the OS to become unresponsive when migrating users from a cloud-based solution to an on-premise desktop running Microsoft Virtual Desktop Infrastructure.
- Update KB4019473 Build 10586.916 addressed ddressed issue with high CPU and RAM usage when accessing .mp4 files larger than 60 GB using Windows Explorer.
- Update KB4019473 Build 10586.916 addressed ddressed issue where Windows Event Forwarding between two 2012 R2 servers makes reports incompatible with third-party Security Information and Event Management software.
- Addressed an issue related to establishing a secure connection to a server using the TLS protocol. The application may hang when the server certificate specifies a secure URL (HTTPS) for the Certificate Revocation List (CRL) or for the Authority Information Access (AIA) values within the certificate.
- Addressed issue where applications that use msado15.dll stop working after installing after installing security update KB4015550.
- Update KB4019473 Build 10586.916 addressed issue where the BitLocker Drive Encryption wizard shows the “Choose which encryption mode to use” page even when the BitLocker GPO is enabled.
- Addressed an issue where changing your password while not directly connected to the enterprise network, such as with a VPN, will cause your private keys to become inaccessible. Symptoms vary including the inability to encrypt/decrypt or sign documents.
- Updated Internet Explorer 11’s New Tab Page with an integrated newsfeed.
- Deprecated SHA-1 Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer 11 for SSL/TLS Server Authentication.
- Addressed additional issues with enterprise security, Internet Explorer, and Microsoft Edge.
- Security updates to Microsoft Edge, Microsoft Scripting Engine, Windows COM, Microsoft Graphics Component, .NET Framework, Windows kernel, Windows SMB Server, Windows Server, and Internet Explorer.
Check your update and download Cumulative Update KB4019473 Build 10586.916 for your system.