Windows 10 Update KB4025334 Build 14393.1532 is now available for download. The new update for Anniversary update users brings fixes and improvements. Previously, the company released update KB4025339 update Build 14393.1480.
Check out the full official changelog below.
What’s new in Windows 10 Update KB4025334 Build 14393.1532
- Addressed issue with a port and thread leak that can cause a broad array of symptoms including unresponsive systems and iSCSI target connection failures. This occurs after installing monthly updates released between April 11, 2017 (KB4015217) through July 11, 2017 (KB4025339). This issue was called out as known issue in the corresponding release notes for these updates.
- Addressed issue where faulty silicon in Solid-State Drives impacted the performance of the Microsoft Standard NVM Express Driver (stornvme).
- Addressed issue where the Windows NVDIMM driver will attempt to dismount any volumes on the device and transition into a read-only state when NVDIMM devices lose persistence.
- Addressed issue where WinRM reports an unnecessary error in the event log (ID 10119) after a clean OS installation.
- Addressed issue where when you use SCVMM to manage virtual servers, if any CSV is offline, SCVMM cannot enumerate or locate the CSVs on the clusters.
- Windows 10 Update KB4025334 Build 14393.1532 fixed an issue where when you switch from a wired connection to a wireless connection, a file (.ppt, .xls, etc.) that is being edited gets marked as “Read-Only”.
- Addressed issue where when you enable deduplication on a volume larger than 10 TB, optimization may stop prematurely and never complete.
- Addressed issue where when you use folder redirection with only defined primary computers, folder redirection is enabled for all users on all machines.
- Addressed issue where you cannot add Work and School accounts in Windows Store and you may get an error that reads, “We encountered an error; please try signing in again later.”
- Addressed an issue where Windows Multipoint Server (WMS) 2016 does not allow you to configure per device licensing.
- Addressed issue in Windows Multipoint Server 2012 where DisplayToast() fails when using a custom shell.
- Windows 10 Update KB4025334 Build 14393.1532 fixed an issue where File Explorer does not refresh changes automatically when using RemoteApps on Windows Server 2016.
- Addressed issue where I/O recursion caused Unified Write Filter to deadlock.
- Addressed issue where a BT LE device is not enumerated correctly, which throws an error in the Device Manager.
- Addresses issue where an LDAP search evaluating transitivity on a large number of objects uses an excessive amount of memory. An example of such a search is with a filter of memberof:1.2.840.1135184.108.40.2061:=cn=GroupA,Ou=Accounts,DC=Contoso,DC=Com and a scope of subtree.
- Addressed issue where launching a published application using an application server system fails intermittently. Additionally, logonui.exe crashes during the process.
- Addressed a reliability issue where inserting into the IncomingDependencies list without acquiring LoaderLock resulted in an unresponsive system.
- Windows 10 Update KB4025334 Build 14393.1532 fixed an issue where the “Removable Storage Access > Deny write access” policy was not honored.
- Addressed issue where a task’s repeat trigger stopped working after reboot.
- Addressed issue where users could not update spooler settings for an hour after restarting it.
- Addressed issue where the combination of Unified Write Filter and a legacy driver might cause Point-of-Sale devices to deadlock.
- Addressed issue where a LUN connection that was received after the buffer allocation during iSCSI statistic collection overflowed the buffer and caused error 0x19.
- Addressed issue where an MPIO path failure on a Hyper-V host might lead to complete loss of disk access.
- Addressed issue where a missing break statement might cause an MPIO LUN to be unexpectedly removed.
- Addressed issue where NTFS referenced an invalid parameter when using Task Scheduler, resulting in Stop Error 0x24.
- Windows 10 Update KB4025334 Build 14393.1532 fixed an issue where the system would throw an error when attempting to mount a corrupt ReFS volume in Read-Only mode.
- Addressed performance issues in ReFS when backing up many terabytes of data.
- Addressed issue where a stuck thread in ReFS might cause memory corruption.
- Addressed issue where the health of S2D clusters was inconsistently reported.
- Windows 10 Update KB4025334 Build 14393.1532 fixed an issue where frequent loading and unloading when Unified Write Filter is enabled might cause a system crash.
- Addressed issue where touch screen and fingerprint swiping stopped working when multiple users were logged in.
- Addressed issue where tasks launched for a service user with a stored password fail with ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE.
- Addressed issue by changing the handling of certificate replacement from a separate “remove” -> “add” calls to a single atomic “update” call.
Check your Windows update and download latest update KB4025334 Build 14393.1532. The direct download links will be available soon on our website.