Windows 10 update KB4088782 (Build 15063.966) is now available for download. Windows 10 Creators Update users will see a new update 2018-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1703 for x64-based Systems (KB4088782) in Windows Update. The latest update has fixed an issue where, after installing this update, some localized devices have incorrect strings or unusual behavior in different areas of the user interface (UI) that make the UI unusable. Check out more details below.
New in Windows 10 update KB4088782 (Build 15063.966)
Addresses issue with printing XML documents in Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge.
- Addresses issue where Internet Explorer stops working when using F12-based developer tools.
- Updates legacy Document Mode cell visibility in Internet Explorer.
- Addresses issue where Internet Explorer is unresponsive in certain scenarios when a Browser Helper Object is installed.
- Addresses issue that causes online video playback to stop responding.
- Addresses issue where, after installing KB4056891, KB4057144, or KB4074592 on a server, you may not be able to access SMB shared files in directory junction points or volume mount points hosted on that server. The error is “ERROR_INVALID_REPARSE_DATA”. As a result, editing some group policies using GPMC or AGPM 4.0 may fail with the error “The data present in the reparse point buffer is invalid. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80071128)”.
- Lifts the Anti-Virus (AV) compatibility check to expand the number of Windows 10 devices that are offered cumulative Windows security updates. This includes cumulative Spectre and Meltdown protections for 32-Bit (x86) and 64-Bit (x64) versions of Windows, except the KB4078130 update that was offered to disable mitigation against Spectre Variant 2.
- Addresses issue that only affects some versions of antivirus software and only applies to computers on which the antivirus ISV updated the ALLOW REGKEY.
- Security updates to Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Microsoft Scripting Engine, Windows Desktop Bridge, Microsoft Graphics component, Windows Kernel, Windows Shell, Windows MSXML, Windows Installer, and Windows Hyper-V.
Check Windows Update for 2018-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1703 for x64-based Systems (KB4088782).