Windows 10 update KB4103727(Build 16299.431) is now rolling out for Fall Creators Update users. Windows 10 Fall Creators Update users will find a new update 2018-05 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1709 for x64-based Systems (KB4103727) in Windows Update. The latest update has fixed an issue in which some USB devices and onboard devices, such as a built-in laptop camera, keyboard, or mouse, stop working. Check out more details below.
What’s New in Windows 10 update KB4103727
- Addresses an issue in Internet Explorer that might cause communication between web workers to fail in certain asynchronous scenarios that involve multiple visits to a web page.
- Updates Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge to respect the video preload flag in certain scenarios.
- Addresses an issue on AMD platforms that causes intermittent loss of USB port functionality after resuming from Hibernate (S4).
- Increases the user account minimum password length in Group Policy from 14 to 20 characters.
- Addresses an issue with the April 2018 Windows Servicing update that causes App-V Scripts (User Scripts) to stop working.
- Addresses an issue that prevents customers from typing Hangul correctly with Microsoft’s Korean IME in Microsoft Word Online.
- Addresses an issue that prevents customers from selecting a Microsoft add-in on a second monitor.
- Addresses a known issue in KB4093105 that may cause the message “We couldn’t download Windows Mixed Reality software” to appear on some Windows 10 Mixed Reality devices.
- Addresses an issue that may cause an error when connecting to a Remote Desktop server. For more information, see CredSSP updates for CVE-2018-0886.
- Security updates to Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Microsoft scripting engine, Windows app platform and frameworks, Device Guard, Windows kernel, Microsoft Graphics Component, Windows storage and filesystems, Windows Hyper-V, Windows virtualization and kernel, HTML help, and Windows Server.
Check your updates for 2018-05 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1709 for x64-based Systems (KB4103727).