Windows 10 update KB4345420 (Build 16299.550) is now rolling out for Creators Update users. Windows 10 users will find a new update 2018-07 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1709 for x64-based Systems (KB4345420) in Windows Update. We’ve also added the KB4345420 update download link for both 64Bit and 32Bit systems. The latest update has added various bug fixes and changes. An issue that causes the latest versions of Google Chrome (67.0.3396.79+) to stop working on Cobalt devices is now fixed. Check out more details below.
What’s New in Windows 10 update KB4345420
- Addresses an issue that, in some cases, causes the wrong IME mode to be chosen on an IME-active element.
- Addresses an issue with form submission in Internet Explorer.
- Addresses an issue where DNS requests disregard proxy configurations in Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge.
- Addresses additional issues with updated time zone information.
- Addresses an issue that causes the latest versions of Google Chrome (67.0.3396.79+) to stop working on Cobalt devices.
- Evaluates the Windows ecosystem to help ensure application and device compatibility for all updates to Windows.
- Security updates to Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Microsoft scripting engine, Windows apps, Windows graphics, Windows datacenter networking, Windows virtualization, Windows kernel, and Windows Server.
Check your Windows Update and download 2018-07 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4345420). You can also download the update from the link below.