Windows 10 v1703 update KB4284830 (Build 15063.1182) is now available for download. Windows 10 v1703 users will find a new update 2018-06 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1703 for x64-based Systems (KB4284830) in Windows Update. The latest update has fixed an issue that causes sporadic authentication issues when using Windows Authentication Manager. Check out more details and download links below.
What’s New in Windows 10 update KB4284830
- Addresses performance regression in App-V that slows many actions in Windows 10.
- Addresses an issue with the soft keyboard’s input modes in WPF applications.
- Addresses an issue where SmartHeap doesn’t work with UCRT.
- Addresses an issue that causes sporadic authentication issues when using Windows Authentication Manager.
- Addresses an issue that displays unnecessary “Credential Required” and “Do you want to allow the app to access your private key?” messages. This issue occurs when running a Universal Windows Platform (UWP) application.
- Addresses an issue that causes the LSASS service to become unresponsive, and the system must be restarted to recover.
- Addresses an issue where client applications running in a container image don’t conform to the dynamic port range.
- Addresses an issue in MSXML 3.0 that causes the body of the request to be empty when the IXMLHTTPRequest send() method is called. This issue occurs when URL redirection causes the send() method to be invoked a second time with a different URL.
- Adds a new MDM Policy “DisallowCloudNotification” for enterprises to turn off Windows Notification traffic.