Windows 10 Mixed Reality Viewer preview app leaked online. The app is expected to launch with either the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update, which is coming in October, or Redstone 4 update. The app is already available in Windows 10 1703 as “View 3D” which enable users to open 3D models inside of Windows.
Mixed Reality Viewer app is currently available to Windows Insider users on Redstone 4 builds. In addition to the name change the new version – 2.1708.30142.0 comes with changes and fixes.
Windows 10 Mixed Reality Viewer app 2.1708.30142.0 features:
- New logo represented by a 3D Cube (the same as used for uploads).
- All controls have now been placed on top (information, controls, virtual camera, and full screen display).
- When shooting mixed-reality photographs, you will notice that the “All-In-Camera” and “Timer” icons have been positioned at the bottom left.
- The timer now works properly.
- If you reduce the size of the window, controls will automatically be grouped under “Other with 3D”.
- Corrections and general improvements.