Windows 7 update KB4022168 is now available for download. The new update includes system improvements and bug fixes. This non-security update includes improvements and fixes that were a part of Monthly Rollup KB4022719 (released June 13, 2017) and also includes these new quality improvements as a preview of the next Monthly Rollup update.
Check out what’s new and fixed in these updates.
Fixed in Windows 7 Update KB4022168
- Addressed issue where users who are sharing their screen with external or internal customers see a blue screen on the display. This is caused by a Windows Display Driver Model (WDDM) violation.
- Addressed issue where, after installing KB3177725, an Active X control stops working.
- Addressed an issue where Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge printing from a frame may result in 404 not found or blank page printed.
- Addressed issue to update time zone information.
- Addressed a reliability issue in Windows Search.
- Addressed issue where CRM UI may hang when pressing the reply button in mail workflow.