Microsoft just released new improved Camera app build 1021.11 for Windows 10 PC and Mobile users. The newly updated app include many new features. Previously, the update for camera app was released for Windows Insider members only. Now it’s available for everyone.
Camera app build 1021.11 features:
- Zoom more easily with the new zoom slider.
- Make sure you nailed the shot, with a more noticeable capture animation.
- Change between front- and rear-facing cameras with a more prominent button control.
- On PC, use the spacebar as a shortcut to take pictures.
- Enjoy taking photos, videos, and panoramas with our higher-contrast capture buttons.
- Set a photo timer right from the camera dashboard with our new toggle control.
- Get to Settings faster! Now, launch into Settings directly from the camera UI.
- Access your camera roll with one hand from its new spot on the screen.
Microsoft is gradually releasing this update to everyone. The camera app update will appear for everyone soon. If you like you can download app from link below.
[appbox windowsstore appid 9wzdncrfjbbg]