WinZip Universal app version 1 is now available on Windows Store. You can download WinZip Universal for both PC/Tablets and mobile devices. WinZip supports 26 different compression file formats as well as newly built-in sharing features and much more. The WinZip UWP is free to download.
New WinZip Universal app features includes:
- Full support for the Windows 10 operating system, including PCs, tablets, and phones
Open .zip, RAR, 7z, .zipx plus 22 more formats, including .gz, .bz, .ISO, .CAB, .B64, .BHX, .BZ, .BZ2, .CAB, .HQX, .LHA and .LHZ, .MIM, .TAZ, .TBZ, .TBZ2 .TGZ, .TZ, .UU, .UUE, .XXE, and .Z
- Save to .zip and .zipx formats and secure confidential files from prying eyes, whether they are sent by email, shared online or stored on your system, with WinZip Universal’s military-grade encryption
- Ask your assistant to zip/unzip files for you-WinZip Universal works with Cortana.
- Interact seamlessly with your DropBox, Google Drive, Box and OneDrive cloud services.
- Easily upload or download files, zip and encrypt before posting, and share links to files from your own email
- Easily send large files by email by zipping your attachments first or by using the integrated ZipShare file delivery service
- Securely share any type of file and rich content on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter using seamless integration with ZipShare
- Deliver zipped files to your contacts through email, social media or other Windows 10 apps using the Windows ‘Share file with app’ option from the WinZip ‘Share’ button
- Secure any files you send to mobile devices with WinZip’s password protection
- Experience super easy-to-use Microsoft Office tab-style interface with touch-friendly features
- Quickly see the content of very large zip files even those containing hundreds of files with the optimized user interface
- Drag files from Explorer and drop them on WinZip Universal to quickly add them to a zip file