The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt patch 1.60 is now available with Xbox One X support. The game can now take advantage of the additional power offered by the Xbox One X. The latest patch introduces a number of graphical features and tweaks to the game across two visual fidelity options — 4K Mode and Performance Mode.
In 4K Mode the game will run in 4K resolution (or supersampled on a non-4K display) with stable 30fps gameplay, whereas Performance Mode enables dynamic resolution scaling (from 1080p up to 4K) while targeting 60 fps during gameplay. Both modes support HDR.
To switch between these modes you need to access Options > Display.
The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt patch 1.60 features:
- 2 new graphics modes: 4K Mode and Performance Mode
- Support for 4K resolution
- HDR support
- enhanced shadows, ambient occlusion, and texture filtering
- higher resolutions textures
- dynamic resolution scaling (from 1080p to 4K).
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt patch 1.60 now available on Xbox One.