WWE 2k18 1.05 update for PS4 and Xbox One will be releasing today at 10 am PST. According to the official patch notes, WWE 2k18 update 1.05 includes bug fixes and gameplay improvements. The Damage display for Submission moves is now adjusted. Submissions now correctly reference the correct limb.
In addition, the new patch addressed an issue where Superstar names being replaced with the names of alternate attires during an entrance run-in. Check out full patch notes below.
WWE 2K18 1.05 Update Patch Notes
General MyCareer fixes
- WWE 2k18 version 1.05 balanced the AI’s pin escape probabilities.
- Balanced the frequency in which AI Superstars utilize the Drag mechanic.
- Adjusted the Damage display for Submission moves. Submissions now correctly reference the correct limb.
- WWE 2k18 update 1.05 addressed an issue where AI incorrectly referenced “Grapple” reversal rates for Finishers if the Finisher was preceded by an automated reposition.
- Fixed Pin Combo for World’ Strongest Splash.
- WWE 2k18 version 1.05 addressed an issue where Superstar names being replaced with the names of alternate attires during an entrance run-in.
- Fixed Squash Matches not occurring in player-edited matches.
- Various adjustments to in-game animations to prevent warping.
Check your game update and download latest WWE 2k18 1.05 for PS4 and Xbox One.