WWE 2k18 update 1.03 is now available on PS4. According to the official WWE 2k18 Patch notes, the new patch includes bug fixes and various improvements for the game.
In addition, WWE 2K18 1.03 has fixed an issue where a MyPLAYER’s qualification progress was reset in bad networking situations in Road to Glory. You can read full changelog below.
WWE 2K18 update 1.03 Patch Notes
Road to Glory Fixes
• WWE 2k18 version 1.03 has fixed issue where a MyPLAYER’s qualification progress was reset in bad networking situations in Road to Glory.
• Fixed issue with PSN wait time and matchmaking times in Road to Glory.
- Create a video – WWE 2k18 version 1.03 has added the ability to choose from cutscenes using the following entrance, promo, and universe/career. From these sub options, you can choose the cast (wrestlers) for the highlights.
General Bug Fixing
- Gameplay: The referee fails to count pin falls or disqualifications in 8-man matches with entrances on in gameplay.
- Fixed an issue where Ref doesn’t count the pin in Tag Team matches when entrances are enabled.
- Universe: The title fatal crashes when starting any promo in Universe.
- According to the official WWE 2k18 Patch notes, the new WWE 2k18 1.03 patch has fixed crash that would occur when starting a user-created Self-Promotion Promo.
- An exploit that allowed rivalries to occur between Superstars of different genders is now fixed with WWE 2k18 1.03.
- Fixed not being able to select the “No Mercy” PPV theme when customizing a PPV.
- WWE 2k18 version 1.03 has fixed Royal Rumble winners being booked into title matches for the World Title of both co-hosting shows at WrestleMania.
- Fixed some cases where rivalries would break and lead to continuous One-on-One and Two-on-Two matches between the rivals.
– Note: This patch will not retroactively fix a broken rivalry.
- Fixed cutscenes where the wrong Superstars are shown, or where Superstars are swapped.
- WWE 2k18 version 1.03 has reduced chances of Falls Count Anywhere matches being booked on Major Shows.
- Increased chances of rivalries occurring that involve a champion; this should lead to more title matches occurring overall.
- According to the official WWE 2k18 Patch notes, the Duration of naturally-occurring rivalries will now vary.
– Non-title rivalries will be randomized between Short and Medium durations.
– Title rivalries will be randomized between Medium and Long durations.
Check your game update and download latest WWE 2k18 update 1.03 is now available on PS4.