WWE 2k18 update 1.04 for PS4 is now available for download. WWE 2k18 version 1.04 includes gameplay and WWE Universe bug fixes and improvements. Previously, WWE 2K18 update 1.03 was released.
On the other hand, Xbox One and PC users will receive this update tomorrow. In addition, Xbox One X support is also expected to roll out soon. Check out full patch notes below.
WWE 2k18 update 1.04 Patch Notes
- Fixed Head Tracking. Superstars will now correctly look at their target.
- Fixed an issue in which the Al’s reversal rate did not properly reset after successful reversals.
- Tuned the Carry escape mini-game and adjusted the Al’s escape logic.
- WWE 2k18 1.04 fixed the Damage Display for several Submission animations
- Carry & Drag announce table interactions will now increase the Table Break meter
- Fixed Table Grapple reversals. The correct Superstar will now perform the reversal animation
- Minor Reversal prompts will now correctly display for Top Rope Grapples
- Fixed scoring issue for Tag Team “2 out of 3 falls” matches
- Improved ability to navigate in the backstage hallway while carrying an opponent
- Tag Team Championship Victory scenes properly being displayed
- Fixed Ai issue that would allow it to break out of grapple too quickly.
- Rolling Savate now reversible.
- Fixed win conditions being disabled for matches occurring after a Money in the Bank cash-in.
- WWE 2k18 1.04 fixed an issue that could cause blank matches to be created when customizing Superstars.
- Fixed Superstars not using alternate attires during a Run-In.
- Fixed endless loading at the match screen when using certain Show Images for customized shows.
- Royal Rumble win conditions for Universe have been updated.
We’ll update the article as soon as the official WWE 2k18 version 1.04 patch notes goes live. Check your game update and download latest WWE 2k18 update 1.04 is now available on PS4.