Microsoft is now rolling out a new Xbox One Alpha build 16299.4033 for Insider members. The latest update brings bug fixes and improvements to Party Chat, Game DVR and more. to the changes and other under the hood improvements to the console.
In addition, the update (rs3_release_xbox_dev_1711.171107-1922) has fixed an issue which caused the downscaled video to play when viewing 4K video trailers in the Store. Check out more details below.
New in Xbox One Alpha build 16299.4033
- Additional fixes to address issues which sometimes cause stuttering or popping in party chat audio.
- Fixed an issue which sometimes caused party chat to unexpectedly crash.
Games & Apps
- Fixed an issue which sometimes prevented games from launching.
- Miscellaneous performance improvements.
- Resolved an issue which could prevent Game DVR from recording audio in game clips.
- Fixed an issue which caused downscaled video to play when viewing 4K video trailers in the Store.
- Fixed issues which could prevent players from matchmaking or joining matches.
- Fixed an issue which sometimes prevented Dolby Atmos audio from outputting correctly.
- Resolved issues with Narrator stopping before it finishes reading text.
• The left and right navigation for selecting date and time during Tournament creation is currently reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.
• Left and right navigation in Tournament twists is reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.
• Left and right navigation in the bracket view of Tournaments is reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.
Avatars on Home
Users wishing to represent themselves as an avatar can do so by changing their settings under My profile > Customize profile > Show my avatar.
• Activity Feed
Game clips from the activity feed may appear blank.
You can check for the update by going to Settings -> System -> Updates. Also, If your Xbox One console is in Instant-On mode and you have been selected to receive the update, it will download and install the update and reboot to standby.