Microsoft is now rolling out Xbox One build 1710.171006-2000 to the Alpha Ring Insider members. The latest build brings further improvements to resolve degraded party chat performance while playing or downloading a game.
In addition, the new build has also fixed an issue that could cause Mixer to stop streaming under certain conditions. Read more details below.
New in Xbox One build 1710.171006-2000
- Further improvements to resolve degraded party chat performance while playing or downloading a game.
- Resolved an issue that could cause Mixer to stop streaming under certain conditions.
- Fixed an issue that could sometimes cause Narrator to use the default voice instead of the user selected voice.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Home to crash under rare conditions.
Games & Apps
- Game saves may take a long time to sync.
Workaround: Downloading certain game and apps (Minecraft, Netflix, Hulu, etc.) can cause this. Pause the download, then attempt to sync game saves.
Setting a background from recent achievement art does not function.
- The left and right navigation for selecting date and time during Tournament creation is currently reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.
- Left and right navigation in Tournament twists is reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.
- Left and right navigation in the bracket view of Tournaments is reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.
Text on the account and password sign-in screen in Arabic or Hebrew language may appear aligned on the left instead of the right side.
When using Hebrew language, Netflix fails to launch. A fix for this issue will be available soon.
Avatars on Home
Users wishing to represent themselves as an avatar can do so by changing their settings under My profile > Customize profile > Show my avatar.
Note that not all planned features for this update are available at this time. If you’re on the Xbox Preview Alpha ring, you can check for the latest Xbox One Insider build 1710.171006-2000 by going to Settings -> System -> Updates.
Also, If your console is in Instant-On mode and you have been selected to receive the update, it will download and install the update and reboot to standby.