Microsoft is now rolling out Xbox One build 1710.171008-1804 to the Alpha Ring Insider members. The latest build has fixed an issue which sometimes prevented disc-based games from launching.
In addition, there are improvements to resolve game performance issues when playing games and using the Guide or party chat. Read more details below.
New in Xbox One build 1710.171008-1804
Games & Apps
- Resolved an issue which sometimes prevented disc based games from launching.
- Additional improvements to resolve game performance issues when playing games and using the Guide or party chat.
- Fixed an issue which prevented the Store from updating correctly (and thus from launching).
- Numerous improvements for localized content across Home and Guide.
- The left and right navigation for selecting date and time during Tournament creation is currently reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.
- Left and right navigation in Tournament twists is reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.
- Left and right navigation in the bracket view of Tournaments is reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.
- Text on the account and password sign-in screen in Arabic or Hebrew language may appear aligned on the left instead of the right side.
- When using Hebrew language, Netflix fails to launch. A fix for this issue will be available soon.
Avatars on Home
- Users wishing to represent themselves as an avatar can do so by changing their settings under My profile > Customize profile > Show my avatar.
Note that not all planned features for this update are available at this time. If you’re on the Xbox Preview Alpha ring, you can check for the latest Xbox One Insider build 1710.171008-1804 by going to Settings -> System -> Updates.
Also, If your console is in Instant-On mode and you have been selected to receive the update, it will download and install the update and reboot to standby.